The Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC) wants to remind you of a series of events coming up in the next few months.
Each event is designed to provide businesses with instruction and information on how to do business with particular elements of the government. Check them out below:
- August 30 – Coffee Break with Small Business Specialists – Columbus, GA. Click here for details.
- September 6 – Coffee Break with Small Business Specialists – Albany, GA. Click here for details.
- September 26 – National PTAC Day, including a free instructional webinar. Click here for details.
- October 18 – NIST Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) webinar. Click here for details.
- November 1 – Warner Robins Air Force Base Civil Engineering Industry Day. Warner Robins, GA. Click here for details.
- November 30 – University System of Georgia’s annual procurement expo, Georgia State Univerity-Clarkston Campus Click here for details.
And, finally, GTPAC also wants to remind of all of our own seminars and webinars. They are free, and the complete list is available here: https://gtpac.ecenterdirect.com/events.