The Georgia Department of Administrative Services (DOAS), in collaboration with the Georgians First Commission, is hosting a one-day professional development/learning and networking symposium for small businesses. This inaugural event will provide the following opportunities:
- Learn about how to do business with the State of Georgia
- Learn about upcoming bid opportunities
- Connect with purchasing professionals throughout the State
- Meet and network with local resources and potential partners
- Discover technical college and university-based programs that offer business
and industry assistance, technology commercialization, and economic
- Understand key resources available to small businesses, including training and development of a business plan and marketing strategy
The symposium sessions and workshops will be educational and interactive in nature, including audience question and answer opportunities with speakers. In addition, we offer networking opportunities to encourage small businesses to connect and hear directly from various state entities about what they are purchasing, what they are looking for in terms of a good supplier, as well as how small business providers can fill the state’s equipment, services and capability gaps. To encourage collaboration and partnering with the State’s larger suppliers, we will have a reverse trade show exhibit for small businesses to obtain additional information on potential opportunities.
You can find more details on the Georgia Department of Administrative Services (“DOAS”) website here:
Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Registration: 8:00 am – 10:00 am on Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Opening Session begins at 9:00 am on Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Last Session of the conference is currently scheduled to end at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, February 12, 2020.
Registration is required. You can register for the event here: https://conftrac.com/#/Default?domain=sbs0220