43,905 people visited the GTPAC web site in calendar year 2012, viewing individual pages 126,703 times.
An analysis shows that these were the top 10 articles and resources that visitors read:
- What is a Capabilities Statement and why should I have one?
- What is a “Sources Sought”? Here’s the answer!
- It’s a mistake to rush into the SAM vendor registration process!
- What’s an “elevator speech”? And why you need one!
- The 2 most important parts of a gov’t solicitation — and why you should pay attention to them
- Find Davis-Bacon in federal construction contracts, not in a supermarket
- Business owner convicted of largest DBE fraud in U.S. history
- 3 steps to getting your small business discovered
- What do those symbols mean in my bid match “search profile”?
- Three tips for researching contract awardees and probable bidders
And what topics did visitors to the GTPAC web site search for most in 2012? Here’s a list:
- iSearch (GTPAC’s powerful government contracting research tool)
- NIGP codes
- Government contract training
- GSA Schedule resources
- Minority owned business
- Bid proposal
- Davis-Bacon Act
- Woman-owned business
Be sure to visit the GTPAC web site regularly for all the latest news and information on doing business with the government!