The 2019 NDAA contains significant changes that will impact many facets of government contracting.
In this post, we discuss the Sections of the 2019 NDAA that affect small businesses.
As discussed here, these changes include:
1) the codification and reauthorization of defense research and development rapid innovation program;
2) the establishment a Department of Defense small business strategy;
3) the improvement of prompt payment of small business contractors;
4) the increased participation in the SBA microloan program;
5) the extension and amendment of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)/ Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs;
6) the funding for procurement technical assistance program;
7) the creation of a commercialization assistance pilot program; and
8) the increasing of opportunities for employee-owned business concerns through SBA loan programs.
Keep reading this article at: http://www.mondaq.com/article.asp?articleid=775556