The General Services Administration (GSA) is planning to “refresh” all GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) solicitations and issue a mass modification to existing contracts in April. The changes include:
- Updating proposal instructions to require order status on GSA Advantage! Orders.
- Updating proposal instructions related to Section 508 Standards and information.
- Incorporating new Service Contract Act (SCA) Wage Determinations.
- Updating AbilityOne “Essentially the Same” Proposal Instructions.
- Incorporating minor updates from FAC 2019-01 (defining “recruitment fees” in relationship to Combating Trafficking in Persons rules), as applicable.
In addition, individual Schedules may be updated with additional clauses or provisions to make clarifications, administrative corrections, and other required changes.
GSA will issue a bilateral modification to apply the changes to existing MAS contracts. Contractors will have 90 days to accept the mass modification.
Please see Draft Significant Changes document for more detailed information on the upcoming refresh.
Note: This is the final set of solicitation refreshes before GSA consolidates the 24 existing MAS solicitations into a single Schedule for products and services. To learn more about MAS Transformation, read GSA’s Nov. 27, 2018 press release.
Register now for GSA’s April 10, 2019 public webinar about upcoming changes to MAS solicitations. This webinar will be in a listen-only format with the ability for participants to ask questions via an online chat function.
● Date: Wednesday April 10, 2019
● Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Eastern Time