The U.S. General Services Administration is hosting its FAST 2020 training conference in Atlanta, GA, from April 14-16, 2020. We are thrilled that GSA selected Atlanta for this wonderful event.
According to GSA’s website, participating Industry Partners will:
- Benefit from accessing the most comprehensive federally sponsored training event for contract management, procurement, and acquisition professionals in the nation.
- Have the opportunity to directly engage with 3,000+ federal contracting professionals and senior policy and program leaders – under one roof, saving on travel and time away from the business.
- Have hands on opportunity to master the latest government e-tools and processes, and learn from the experts.
- Have the opportunity for face-to-face meetings with master contracting officers.
- Have the opportunity to network with large and small business in like industries and develop teaming arrangements to win future business.
- Be able to showcase company offerings, live, on the show floor and come away with increased market intelligence to advance the company’s competitive advantage.
Detailed information on the conference can be found here: https://www.gsa.gov/about-us/organization/federal-acquisition-service/customer-and-stakeholder-engagement/federal-acquisition-service-training-fast-conference
Date: April 14-16, 2020
Location: Atlanta Georgia World Congress Center, 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
Registration is required. You can register here: https://www.gsa.gov/about-us/organization/federal-acquisition-service/customer-and-stakeholder-engagement/federal-acquisition-service-training-fast-conference