This is a Checklist for existing or prospective federal government contractors to determine whether they can meet the definition of a small business concern (SBC) under the Small Business Act (SBA).
This Checklist includes the definitional thresholds and size standards for SBCs.
This Checklist can also be used to determine if an SBC can qualify under a specific small business category, including:
- the 8(a) Business Development Program,
- a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB),
- a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB),
- a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB),
- an Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), and
- a Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) SBC.
See the Checklist and related details at: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/meeting-the-definition-of-a-small-42284/