The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) has announced the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Land and Maritime Supplier Conference and Exposition is returning to downtown Columbus, Ohio from August 29 – September 1, 2016.
The conference represents an opportunity to build new — and strengthen existing — partnerships. Attendees will participate in small and large business panel discussions with industry leaders and Defense officials with backgrounds in Logistics and Acquisition.
There will be breakout sessions on future acquisition requirements, cost and pricing, cybersecurity and other topics that will assist those working with DLA, and those looking to start a relationship with DLA.
Scheduled to participate are:
- Frank Kendall, Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics
- RADM Vincent Griffith, USN, Director, DLA Logistics Operations (J3), Defense Logistics Agency
- Claire Grady, Director, Defense Procurement Acquisition Policy
- VADM Thomas Rowden, USN, Commander, Naval Surface Forces, U.S. Pacific Fleet
- MG Clark LeMasters, USA, Commanding General, U.S. Army Tank Automotive Command Life Cycle Management Command
- BG David Bassett, USA, Program Executive Officer, Ground Combat Systems
- Ryan McDermott, Principal Director, Manufacturing and Industrial Base Policy, Acquisition, Technology & Logistics
- Kenyata Wesley, Acting Dir, Office of Small Business Programs, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Acquisition
More information and registration are at: http://www.ndia.org/meetings/6780/Pages/default.aspx