The Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC) has just added two new webinars to our free training roster. Both webinars will be presented on Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2018.
Details, times, and registration details appear below.
“Capabilities Statement — What It Is and Why You Should Have One”
- Time: 10:00 to 11:30 am
- Description: In order to effectively market yourself in the government sector, you should have a corporate résumé. Government agencies call this a Capabilities Statement. A Capabilities Statement should contain information to tell buyers why you’re an expert and why they should feel confident about awarding you a contract. This workshop provides instruction on how to write a good Capabilities Statement, including all the right ingredients. If you are looking for help with how to present your company to government decision-makers, then attending this workshop is a must.
- Register at: https://gtpac.ecenterdirect.com/events/8558
“How to Create a Great Elevator Speech”
- Time: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Description: Ever wondered how to introduce your business to a government buyer? Like everything else, there’s a right way and a wrong way. Government officials are often pressed for time, so you usually have a limited amount of time to “sell yourself.” This workshop will teach you how to introduce yourself like a pro … and convince decision-makers that you are an expert at what you do!
- Register at: https://gtpac.ecenterdirect.com/events/8559