In late 2016, the Small Business Administration (SBA) rolled out a fantastic tool to help small business grow in the marketplace.
Here are five things you should know about the SBA’s All Small Mentor-Protégé Program:
- It’s a business development program.
- What type of assistance can be given?
- Who’s eligible to participate?
- The benefits of participation.
- How can your business apply?
Keep reading this article at: http://smallgovcon.com/five-things/asmpp/
Eligibility requirements are here: https://www.sba.gov/contracting/government-contracting-programs/all-small-mentor-protege-program/eligibility-requirements