Our seminars and workshops cover a wide range of government contracting topics and are taught by experts who have many years of government contracting experience.
If you are interested in taking advantage of GTPAC’s services, you are strongly encouraged to attend GTPAC’s “Introduction to Government Contracting” seminar. It is free and consists of comprehensive instruction on how to do business in the government marketplace — including a roadmap of all the fundamental steps to get started. Once you take the “Intro” course, you then are required to fill out GTPAC’s New Client Application to become registered as a GTPAC client and thereby benefit from our complete range of no-cost services, including one-on-one counseling in areas like:
- Executing the System for Award Management (SAM) federal vendor registration system and other vendor registrations at local and state government levels.
- Conducting market research, finding opportunities, and establishing relationships.
- Reading and understanding a government solicitation for a bid or a proposal.
- Preparing, reviewing and finalizing your bid or proposal.
- Researching federal specifications, standards and requirements.
- Locating technical information, drawings, and pricing.
- Understanding RFID, UID, and other packaging standards.
- Submitting an invoice, including electronic ones through the Defense Department’s iRAPT/Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) system.
- Identifying and participating in Internet-based and other electronic procurement opportunities.
- Preparing responses to sources sought, pre-award surveys, and other government solicitations and inquiries.
- Handling post-award contract management.
- … and much, much more.
Once you submit your New Client Application, you can then reach out to our Procurement Counselors to schedule an appointment. GTPAC has offices and conducts classes in convenient locations across the state of Georgia, and many of our seminars are offered as live webinars. We also offer recorded training and webinars on our on-demand training page. To register for our live seminars, webinars, and workshops, click on Training here or on the tab at the top of this page. All counselors, locations, and their contact information are posted under our Team Directory for easy identification. Be sure to check for the office nearest you. You can also use our online appointment booking system to book a virtual online appointment.
For more information, including our Terms and Conditions, click on About Us here or on the tab above.
If your business is located outside the state of Georgia, you can find a procurement technical assistance center (PTAC) located near you by clicking here.