The purpose of the event is to allow small businesses to network with Primes who are currently doing business with DCSA. Matchmaking hosts will meet with, advise, and counsel registered small businesses on how to successfully navigate the DoD/DCSA contracting environment.
5/6/2021 10AM – Noon
Industry Presentation and Preparation for the Matchmaker:
- Forecast with Steven Mapes, DCSA Small Business Program Manager
- Best Practices for Virtual Matchmaking with Lisa Wood, Virginia PTAC Statewide Director
- Panel of select large prime representatives Q&A
5/20/2021 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Matchmaking with Large Primes:
- Small businesses limited to 2 participants per business
- 15 minute limited appointment slots (5 minutes between each) from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Facilitated through the Eventdex matchmaker portal at match.eventdex.com
All LARGE primes (other than small) seeking to network with small businesses are welcome to register and host matchmaking appointments regardless of existing prime contracts with DCSA to facilitate more matchmaking appointment availability to small business. If you are registering as a matchmaking HOST please email email@example.com to confirm your host status and copy firstname.lastname@example.org or you will be classified as a small business attendee for the matchmaker.
Confirmed Matchmaker hosts (to be updated as more are added*):
- Steven Mapes, DCSA Office of Small Business Programs
- A3 Consulting
- CACI Premier Technology Inc.
- Cyber Media Technologies
- GCubed, Inc
- ICF Incorporated
- iWorks Corporation
- PVM, Inc. | IT Consulting
- Rockwood Company
- Sayres and Associates Corp.
- Xcelerate Solutions (Celerity Government Solutions)
*specific list of host participation is subject to change
The event is being coordinated by the Virginia PTAC. You can find more information and register for the event here: