Government participants will be the USSOCOM Acquisition Executive, Director of Procurement, and Director of the Office of Small Business Programs. This session will be hosted virtually. Connection details will be provided upon selection to attend.
Intent of these meetings:
SB Roundtables are intended for USSOCOM to assess the state of its SB program and to allow small businesses to discuss barriers to doing business with USSOCOM, provide input as to what USSOCOM is doing well, and provide suggestions for ways to make doing business with USSOCOM easier. These roundtables are not meant to be an opportunity for firms to present their capabilities to USSOCOM, or to receive a forecast of upcoming requirements.
USSOCOM would like to have participation from all socio-economic categories and a variety of industries. Space is limited to 75 individuals; therefore, participation is restricted to one connection per small business.
Expected of attendees:
We are actively soliciting your comments/feedback. Please be willing and prepared to engage/discuss.
When discussing barriers or ways to do business easier, please provide examples of issues and possible solutions.
TO REQUEST AN INVITATION:
If interested in participating, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide all information requested, and only provide the information requested. Other information provided will not be considered.
NOTE: Failure to provide all information may result in your request not being considered for an invitation:
1. Company name:
2. Company CAGE code:
3. Socioeconomic status(es), if any (SB, SDB, WOSB, HUBZone, VOSB, SDVOSB):
4. 2-3 sentence description of the products/services provided (please limit to a total of 100 words or less):
5. Name of person attending (please include title – Mr. or Ms.):
6. Position title (CEO, Business Development, Account manager, etc:
7. Contact phone number:
8. Contact email:
9. Contracts with USSOCOM (Contract and Order Numbers only):
Even if you requested an invitation to a previous roundtable but were not selected to attend, you must respond to this notice in order to be considered for this roundtable.
The criteria considered when selecting attendees (in no particular order and not listed in order of importance)
– Socioeconomic status (we would like representation from each socioeconomic category (SB, SDB, WOSB, HUBZone, VOSB, and SDVOSB)
– Products and/or services provided (we lean more towards firms that provide what we buy, but want a variety of industries represented)
– Experience with USSOCOM (we would like a mix of experienced and inexperienced firms)
– The last time your firm has attended a SB Roundtable (we want to afford all firms an opportunity to attend a roundtable)
– When your request to attend was received; and
– Where your firm is located (we would like a mix of local and non-local firms).
Responses are due by 8:00:00 AM local time on 3/22/2021. Invitations for those selected to attend will be sent out no later than the close of business on 3/26/2021. You may still submit a response after the due date. However, late submissions will be accommodated on a space-available basis.
If not selected for this event, or if your response is received after the due date, your contact information will be added to the list of companies interested in attending future events.
For more information, visit: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/eccd19cb7fb846d89485cdb3f41dc186/view