Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command (NAVFAC) Southeast is hosting a Virtual Industry Engagement Day, on March 31, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EDT.
The Industry Engagement Day will provide a venue for NAVFAC Southeast to discuss its mission, goals, and contracting opportunities with industry representatives.
NAVFAC Southeast provides engineering support to the Warfighter through major and minor construction, A/E design, environmental, public works functions, and facility support services (FSC BOS).
Our Area of Operations (AOR) extends from the far reaches of Texas, north to Nebraska and Kansas, through Tennessee, east to South Carolina, down through the Southeast to Naval Station (NS) Guantanamo Bay, and provides support to the rest of the Caribbean through Southern Command (SOUTHCOM).
The intent of this engagement is to specifically address the following:
- COMMUNICATE upcoming contracting opportunities
- Establish a semi-annual engagement between NAVFAC Southeast and industry to directly AFFECT and IMPROVE contracting of construction, repair, and services at all levels
- Find a way to drive to FASTER methods of pre-award execution (i.e. – innovative approaches to acquisition process and tools)
- Improve EXECUTION speed by relying more on small business at ‘arms reach/quicker response’ at our 20 field offices across our AOR
- Facilitate ENGAGEMENT between small business and large business (Mentor/Protégé) to improve outcomes and competition
Who Should Attend:
Any contractors interested in contracting and subcontracting opportunities with NAVFAC Southeast. Industry representatives interested in attending this event should contact Mr. John Bazylewicz via email at:
with “NAVFAC SE Industry Day 2021” in the subject line.
No later than close of business March 24.
Firms shall provide Mr. Bazylewicz a list including the company name, attendee names, email addresses, and phone numbers. This information will be shared with all attendees after the event. Please indicate if you do not want your information shared. For additional information, please visit the Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command Southeast Virtual Day landing page at:
For more information, you can also visit: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/6c7bc3fb6c594112a8491455cadb4a27/view