The SBA Georgia District Office and Atlanta MBDA Business and Advanced Manufacturing Centers will be jointly hosting a half-day event related to the SBA’s 8(a) Business Development Program. The purpose of the event is to foster new 8(a) applicants and to provide instruction to current 8(a) participants on how to maximize the impact of their 8(a) program experience. The event will also provide training on how 8(a) participants can prepare for transitioning out of the program successfully at the end of their program term.
- The Federal Contracting Market and the 8(a) Program
- 8(a) Program Best Practices
- 8(a) Program Eligibility and Application Process
- Effective Marketing to Federal Agencies
- Capacity Building Tools / Resources for Current 8(a) Participants
There is no fee to attend. But seats are limited, so registration is required.
Date: Monday, May 13, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET
Register here: https://www.sba.gov/event/1640787