The 12th Annual University System of Georgia (USG) Procurement Expo is being held at the Georgia State University Clarkston Campus on Friday, Nov. 30, 2018.
This year’s event, held in collaboration with The Blue Book Building and Construction Network and hosted by Georgia State University, will explore business opportunities with the USG. Network, with federal, state, local government agencies, and with prime construction management firms.
- Learn how to navigate the procurement process of the University System of Georgia in the areas of general procurement, facilities (construction), and information technology.
- Meet buyers and contracting officers from the public colleges and universities in the State of Georgia.
- Network with contracting officers from federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Build relationships with prime construction management firms currently working with the University System of Georgia.
- Benefit from attending a business-to-business networking reception hosted by The Blue Book Building and Construction Network.
Friday, November 30, 2018 (Georgia State University Clarkston Campus)
8:30AM Registration (Building CG – Parking Lot 6)
10:00AM Morning Session (Building CG – Parking Lot 6)
Navigating the University System of Georgia procurement process focusing on construction projects, facilities management, general procurement, and information technology
Moderator: Ms. Karmen Milton, GCPA, GCPCA, USG Procurement Expo 2018 Co-Chair and Assistant Director, Purchasing Department, Georgia State University
Moderator: Mr. Rodney Holden, GCPA, GCPCA, Assistant Director of Contracts, Compliance, and Operations, Purchasing Department, Georgia State University
12:15PM Luncheon Program (Building CG – Parking Lot 6)
Invited keynote speaker: The Honorable Michael L. Thurmond
2:00PM Reverse Trade Show (Building CN – Parking Lot 6)
4:30PM Business-to-Business Reception hosted by The Blue Book Building and Construction Network (Building CN – Parking Lot 6)