Because the federal Office of Personnel Management (OPM) wants to make businesses in Georgia and the southeast more aware of federal, state and local government opportunities, they are holding an event entitled Stay Ready: 4th Quarter Readiness at Clark Atlanta University on April 24 – 26, 2018.
This event will build upon the success of a one-day event held in 2017 where more than 220 attendees and 10 exhibitors participated.
Attendees will experience the following:
- Two receptions, including a Top Golf outing.
- Opportunity to participate in a Pitch Contest.
- Over 17 different workshops with impactful contracting and procurement knowledge experts.
- Access to contracting and procurement personnel bringing actual procurement opportunities.
- Networking opportunities with other attendees that can offer joint venture, partnering and subcontracting opportunities.
- Resources to help you finance your business and/or contract opportunities.
To register, attendees should go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-stay-ready-4th-quarter-readiness-small-business-conference-registration-43125763319?aff=eac2.