Did you know that many of the training seminars offered by the Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC) are presented in a webinar format?
This means that you can participate in top-notch training offered by GTPAC’s team of experts from the comfort and convenience of your home or office! And, as always, GTPAC seminars are free of charge.
Consider the topics covered in upcoming webinars:
- Introduction to Government Contracting – Oct. 27th – 1-4 pm; Nov. 1st – 9-noon; Dec. 6th – 9-noon; Dec. 14th – 9-noon
- Selling to State and Local Governments – Oct. 27th – 10-noon; Nov. 2nd – 9-noon; Nov. 15th – 10-noon
- Preparing Successful Bids & Proposals – Nov. 10th – 10-noon; Nov. 17th – 10-noon
- Small Business Certification Programs – Nov. 29th – 10-noon
- Mentor-Protege Programs – Dec. 5th – 10-noon
- Construction Contracting – Dec. 8th – 10-noon
- Woman-Owned Small Business Program – Dec. 20th – 10-noon
Register for any of these free webinars by visiting http://gtpac.ecenterdirect.com/events. (In-classroom training seminars are listed, too.) Once there, simply click on the seminar title of your choice to initiate the registration process. After registration, you’ll receive a confirmation email. A couple days before the webinar, you’ll receive a reminder, along with webinar log-in information.