Industry, government, and academia are collaborating to host a Supplier Opportunities and Aerospace Resources (SOAR) Conference on September 15, 2015 in Savannah, Georgia.
During this aerospace industry supplier event, businesses will be able to:
- Connect with other suppliers, to major original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and to resources available to manufacturers in Georgia.
- Promote company capabilities to OEMs.
- Attend informative workshops to build skills and become more competitive.
Speakers and presenters include representatives from Gulfstream Aerospace, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, the Georgia Department of Economic Development, and Georgia Tech.
Breakout workshops will be held on a variety of topics as well as a uniquely-designed match-making event for aerospace suppliers to connect to OEMs through one-on-one networking sessions.
- Date: September 15 (Registration ends Sept. 8)
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Check-in at 8:00 a.m.)
- Location: Coastal Georgia Center, Georgia Southern University, 305 Fahm St, Savannah, GA 31401
- Price: $40 (lunch included)
- Registration: http://bit.ly/1Pmy4OH
Sponsors of the event include the Georgia Center of Innovation for Aerospace, the Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership (GaMEP) at Georgia Tech, the Savannah Economic Development Authority (SEDA), the Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC), the Georgia Small Business Development Center (GaSBDC), the Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD), and Georgia Power.