Note: The information in this article has been updated at: http://gtpac.org/2015/05/small-business-industry-day-now-set-for-july-14-15-in-macon/
The AFSC sustains Weapon System Readiness to generate Airpower for America. The center provides war-winning expeditionary capabilities to the warfighter through world-class depot maintenance, supply chain management and installation support.The AFSC SBID event will provide a targeted forum for interested Small Business (SBs) to: 1) allow SBs to brief senior government representatives, major defense contractors, and other small businesses on their specific capabilities and 2) hear about potential prime contractor business opportunities within AFSC. SBs are advised that this SBID opportunity is targeted to the Broad Areas of Interest (BAI) and the associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) codes identified in this announcement. Briefing time limits may be required in order to accommodate all attendees and the number of attendees per company may be limited. Furthermore, pending the level of response and building capacity issues, attendance may be limited to SBs that provide the most interesting white papers and/or a first come, first serve basis. Companies will be notified in advance of their selection to provide briefings, the exact location of the event and of any briefing time and/or attendance limitations.
Note: BAIs include multiple NAICS codes. NAICS codes listed are not exclusive but were evaluated as a best fit.
Group 1 is intended to support a wide variety of items including Munitions Material Handling Equipment (MMHE), propulsion equipment, Basic Expeditionary Airfield Resources (BEAR), life support systems, and a range of vehicles from common passenger vans to Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) special combat vehicle.
- 333415-Air-Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing
- 541512-Computer Systems Design Services
- 334513-Instruments and Related Products Manufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, and Controlling Industrial Process Variables (Additional Application: Simplified method for Large Aircraft Infrared Countermeasures (LAIRCM) alignment verification in the field)
- 333314-Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing
- 334220-Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing (Additional Application: Safe aircraft WI-FI that meets IA criteria)
- 334511-Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
- 334514-Totalizing Fluid Meter and Counting Device Manufacturing
Group 2 is intended to support Logistics Systems, help monitor and manage energy consumption, monitor environmental compliance, and improve the efficiency of industrial operations
- 541511-Applications software programming services
- 541512-Network systems integration design services
- 339114-Dental Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- 423450-Medical, Dental, and Hospital Equipment and Supplies
- 221122-Electric Power Distribution
Robins AFB, Georgia 31098-1611