The Southern Regional Contracting Office – Fort Gordon Cell (SRCO-FGC) will host an Industry Day event May 20, 2015 from 8:00 am to 12 noon in order to provide interested parties with a forecast of SRCO-FGC requirements for the upcoming fiscal year.
The event will consist of program overviews including areas of current focus and emphasis for the coming year. Presentations will be made by guest speakers from MEDCOM Small Business office, Fort Gordon Contracting Offices, and the Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center.
The SRCO-FGC’s Industry Day specifically will focus on small business capabilities and opportunities, matching stakeholders with large and small business communities. This event emphasizes business capabilities and promotes collaboration and integrates small businesses’ services, products, and technologies into the MEDCOM’s normal way of doing business. SRCO-FGC’s Industry Day will provide a forum for contracting staff, government experts, small and large companies to ask questions, network and collaborate about forecasted opportunities in their respective areas of expertise. The contracting forecast to be provided at this event is for planning purposes only and is not a commitment by the government to purchase the described products and services.
The Industry Day is a no-fee event. Companies MUST pre-register to attend.
- Event Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 8:00 am – 12 noon, with check-in beginning at 7:30 am.
- Event Location: Alexander Hall, Signal Towers, Bldg. 29805, Chamberlain Ave., Fort Gordon, GA 30905
- Complete one registration form per company. Download the registration form here: Industry_Day_Registration_Ft._Gordon_May_20_2015
- Create a capabilities statement on your firm using this template: InsertYourCompanyName_ArmySmallBusinessCapabilityBriefing
- Submit completed documents to Ms. Edwonia Gates at email@example.com or Mr Frederick Kmiecik at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “SRCO-FGC INDUSTRY DAY REGISTRATION”.
An e-mail confirmation will be sent upon receipt, and at a later date, the final agenda.
All attendees must have a current photo ID (driver’s license, military ID, company ID or passport). All attendees should enter Fort Gordon through Gate 1, Visitor Center. Attendees are encouraged to arrive early to permit sufficient time for parking and check-in.