The SBIR Road Tour is a national outreach effort to convey the “non-dilutive technology” funding opportunity provided through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. Over the course of this year individual program managers from the 11 participating agencies representing $2.5 billion in early stage funding will embark on a 20-state road tour, participating in a series of events alongside technology entrepreneurs and innovation supporters from across the United States.
The SBIR Road Tour is scheduled to arrive in Atlanta on Thursday, March 26, 2015.
If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology firm, don’t miss this opportunity. Every SBIR Road Tour stop provides an in-depth understanding of agency technology funding priorities, and one-on-one meetings with high level decision makers.
The Atlanta event will be hosted by the Metro Atlanta Chamber, located at 235 Andrew Young International Blvd., NW, Atlanta, GA 30303.
A featured speaker at the Atlanta event will be Connie Casteel of Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Here’s what the Atlanta agenda looks like:
To register for the Atlanta event, go to: http://www.metroatlantachamber.com/event-detail/event/2ff06708-2722-4062-bd4c-1de9e076376d
Other stops on the tour include:
- Louisville, KY – Tuesday, March 24, 2015
- Nashville, TN – Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Atlanta, GA – Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Columbia, SC – Friday, March 27, 2015
- Long Beach, MS – Monday, April 27, 2015
- Ruston, LA -Tuesday, April 28, 2015
- Oklahoma City, OK – Wednesday, April 29, 2015
- Wichita, KS – Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Columbia, MO – Friday, May 1, 2015
- North Central Tour – the week of July 13th
- Indianapolis, IN
- Chicago, IL
- Iowa City, IA
- Omaha, NE
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Pacific Northwest – the week of August 17th
- Seattle, WA
- Portland, OR
- Boise, ID
- Missoula, MT
For more information, visit: http://www.sbirroadtour.com.