2015 can be the year your business wins a GSA Schedule contract.
Start the New Year off right by attending Georgia Tech’s GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation Workshop. It will be held on January 26 and 27, 2015 on the midtown Atlanta campus. (Click here to register.)
Since the Workshop was launched in 2014, folks have traveled from 10 states to attend the GSA Schedule Workshop, sponsored by the Contracting Education Academy at Georgia Tech. Every single businessperson who’s attended has either prepared their proposal or successfully submitted it to GSA for award.
What Attendees Are Saying
Post-Workshop evaluations show that 100% of attendees say the Workshop met or exceeded their expectations. Here are typical statements made by attendees:
- “I received a vast amount of information on how to apply for a GSA Schedule contract. I valued the one-on-one question-answering provided by the instructors.”
- “I expected a canned presentation consisting of a lot of theoretical advice, but I received practical and specific help to understand the GSA application. I really valued the instructor’s knowledge and communication skills.”
- “This workshop provided excellent advice and training, walking through all the documents in detail. I valued the relaxed environment, the ability to work at my own pace, and the ability to ask lots of questions.”
- “I now have a complete understanding of the step-by-step process to complete my company’s proposal to the GSA. The workbook, examples, templates, and the presentation – all very well put together.”
- “I expected a great presentation from Georgia Tech, but was afraid of information overload. The presenter and the presentation were fantastic …. I now have a much clearer idea of how to get on a GSA Schedule.”
- “I received one-on-one assistance with filling-out various proposal forms and walking through the submission and upload process. Fantastic!”
- “I received significant information and background on what GSA reviewers and contracting officers are looking for, and I valued the forms for completing my GSA Schedule proposal and building my pricing.”
The Facts about GSA Schedules
Is your company considering going after a GSA Schedule contract? Maybe you should consider these facts:
- The federal General Services Administration (GSA) awards about $50 billion in blanket contracts known as “Schedules” to hundreds of companies each year.
- Eighty percent (80%) of Schedule contractors are small businesses who are successful at 36% of those sales.
The process to win a GSA Schedule contract begins with a proposal, an arduous task that often takes several months to prepare. But, now, thanks to Georgia Tech’s Workshop, a GSA proposal can be actually completed during the Workshop. If a business is not prepared to submit all the documentation at the time of the Workshop, the GSA proposal preparation process easily can be shortened to within 30 days following the Workshop.
By attending Georgia Tech’s GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation Workshop, you will:
- Save time and money with instructor-guided, do-it-yourself approach.
- Avoid mistakes that can delay or stop a GSA Schedule proposal from being considered.
- Receive expert guidance, hands-on personal help, and answers to all of your questions.
- Be given access to exclusive templates and sample narratives based on successful GSA Schedule offers.
- Receive up to 4 hours of individual consulting after the Workshop to review your package and receive further advice.
- Earn 15 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Remember, January 26 and 27 is your next chance to attend. Don’t miss out! To register for the Workshop, simply click here. If you have questions or need further information, please email info@ContractingAcademy.gatech.edu.