Georgia Tech’s innovative GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation Workshop provides businesses with the ability to complete – in as little as two days – a proposal to obtain a GSA Schedule contract.
The schedule and registration details for the next workshops can be found by clicking here.
The federal General Services Administration (GSA) awards about $50 billion in blanket contracts known as “Schedules” to hundreds of companies each year. The process to win one of these contracts begins with a proposal, an arduous task that typically takes several months to prepare. Now, thanks to Georgia Tech’s workshop, a GSA proposal can be actually completed at the Workshop. If a business is not prepared to submit all the documentation at the time of the workshop, the GSA proposal preparation process easily can be shortened to within 30 days following the Workshop.
The two-day Workshop is conducted by The Contracting Education Academy at Georgia Tech, and registration details may be found here.
All attendees at recent Workshops agree that the experience met or exceeded their expectations. Here’s what participants had to say at the last workshop held in Atlanta in May:
- “I received exactly what we expected – a step by step process to quickly and efficiently submit our GSA Schedule.”
- “I valued [the instructor’s] passion and expertise for this process. I received valuable information and instruction regarding Schedule preparation, including templates and a student workbook.”
- “I look forward to having a chance to do more with The Contracting Education Academy in the future. The GSA Seminar was very beneficial and time well spent. Thank You!”
- “I valued the format, the knowledge of the instructor, the delivery, the materials, and the ROI.”
- “Excellent detail in instruction and structure for the session. I valued the time to actually work on my proposal sections.”
- “I got exactly what I expected – to leave with confidence that we could completely submit our GSA Schedule proposal with a high degree of likely success.”
- “I valued the time to complete sections of our GSA Schedule during class.”
- “I received a comprehensive understanding of the GSA process. The binder and resource materials have been very helpful.”
- “[The instructor] was able to answer all questions immediately! The templates provided are wonderful.”
The Workshop is conducted by experienced government contracting professionals who have helped many business people successfully land GSA Schedule contracts. Real world business scenarios are presented during this instructional session, tackling all the difficult and confusing aspects of the proposal process.
As an added bonus, The Academy provides Workshop attendees with four hours of time with instructional personnel – after the Workshop – to answer any remaining questions, review proposal packages, and provide follow-on consulting.
In Atlanta, the Workshop is held on Georgia Tech’s midtown campus. Registration details for the next workshop can be found here.
More details, including the Workshop’s outline, can be found here: http://contractingacademy.gatech.edu/gsa-schedule-workshop