The Georgia District Office of the U. S. Small Business Administration is hosting a webinar on September 24, 2014 covering veterans and service-disabled veterans’ incentives for:
- SBA Veterans Advantage Loan Guarantee Program
- What are the credit requirements
- Do you have sufficient collateral
- Service-Disabled Veteran Federal Government Contracting Program
- Do you have a VA rating letter
- Have you been honorably discharged from the military
Date: September 24, 2014
Time: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Online Registration: To begin the registration process, go to www.sba.gov/ga. Cursor down to “Business Resources to Help You Start or Grow a Business in Your Area.” Look for SBA Programs and click on “Training/Events Calendar.” Scroll down until you find this webinar and click on “Register Now.”
Login instructions will be sent via e-mail to all registrants within 48 hours before the class.
For more information contact: Jorge Valentin-Stone at (404) 331-0100, ext. 609 or via e-mail at Jorge.Valentin-Stone@sba.gov.