On February 24, 2014 small businesses are invited to obtain free training on HUBZone Certifications and the Mentor Protege Program. This event will include matchmaking with the GSA Acquisition Workforce and representatives of GSA’s Mentor Protege Program. There also will be opportunities for counseling, on-site Mentor Protege applications, and a walk through the Forecast of Contracting Opportunities.
The event is being held at the General Services Administration, 1800 & F Street, NW, Room 1460, Washington, DC 20405.
GSA believes this conference will best benefit businesses in the following industries:
- Utilities and housekeeping
- Construction services
- Maintenance, Repair and Rebuilding of Equipment
- Professional Administrative and Management Support
- Architect and Engineering Services
- Information Technology Services including Telecommunication Services
The agenda for the event is as follows:
- Small Business Vendor training 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch on your own 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Contracting and Mentor Matchmaking 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Closing Remarks 3 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The registration deadline is February 10, 2014. Register on-line here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nTS9NHlpHUiT6X6xfXZsvLyIrM94mFEddwmzeh9sL9c/viewform
For questions, please contact Lucy Jenkins via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.