The Georgia District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and SCORE Atlanta are hosting an Affordable Care Act informational webinar for small businesses on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the ACA and your business, including:
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
- Shared Employer Responsibility
- Ms. Amanda Ptashkin, Outreach and Advocacy Director, Georgians for a Healthy Future,
- Ms. Kim Agah, Vice President for CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
Online Registration is at: http://events.sba.gov/eventmanagement/EventRegistration.aspx?id=1efa91b3-6851-e311-9914-02bfa56e2a24. This is a Tele-Conference/Webinar. Instructions will be mailed to the e-mail address used for registration for dial-in and webinar instructions.
If you would like to submit a question in advance that you would like answered during the Q&A session, please e-mail your question(s) to: email@example.com with ACA Seminar Question in the subject line.
For questions regarding registration please contact Ms. Patrice Dozier at 404-331-0100 ext. 411.