The Georgia District Office of the Small Business Administration (SBA) is holding an orientation to the SBA’s Women and Veteran Federal Contracting Programs on Nov. 14, 2013.
Topics to be covered include:
- Eligibility requirements for service disabled veteran-owned small business concerns.
- Patriot Express Loan Program
- Eligibility requirements for the Women Owned Small Business Contracting Program
- How the WOSB Program can provide significant opportunities for women entrepreneurs.
- Thursday, November 14, 2013
- 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST
- Location: SBA Georgia District Office, Peachtree Center – Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, NE – Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA, 30303