How often does your team leave the office to talk to customers and potential customers about their overall product and service needs?
Reports provide good data, but customers provide great insight.
Beginning August 14, 2013, the Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) is kicking-off a series of six educational sessions designed to help you discover new customers and grow your business.
This intensive program will challenge you to ask the tough questions and provide you with real direction to organically grow your business before you invest excessive time and money.
By participating, you will learn how to:
- Use rapid discovery learning cycles, and interact with several current and potential customers a week.
- Gauge new customers, understand their problems, and learn about their needs.
- Find new customers for your existing products or services.
- Determine how to position your company to new customer markets.
- Report your findings to the group and learn through real exercises.
- Gain feedback from Georgia Tech coaches that can be applied to the next learning cycle.
For location, contact information, and cost, please click here: http://tinyurl.com/q4j9lo9