The National Veterans Small Business Conference — the premier annual event for Veterans to network, learn, and grow their businesses — is scheduled to kick-off at the America’s Center Convention Complex in St. Louis, MO on Aug. 6, 2013.
Businesses will have an opportunity to be up-close and personal with hundreds of government and commercial procurement decision makers dedicated to helping Veteran-owned businesses develop opportunities in both the federal and the commercial marketplaces. You’ll be able to:
- Attend training sessions tailored for all stages of business growth, and
- Participate in networking roundtables to discuss your capability to address federal and commercial requirements with procurement decision-makers (PDMs).
The training and business requirement sessions will be divided into three tracks specifically tailored for all stages of business growth including:
- Track 1: “Starting and Growing a Business”
- Track 2: “Becoming Procurement Ready in the Federal and Commercial Markets”
- Track 3: “Direct Connect with Government and Commercial Procurement Decision Makers”
For more information on how this Conference can benefit you, please check out the Conference Overview.
For more information or tow register, go to: http://www.nationalveteransconference.com/