The 2013 edition of Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide, An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Selling to Governments and Corporations, is now available to GTPAC clients at no charge!
Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide is a primer designed to help small business owners and decision makers understand the government procurement and private sector procurement spaces. The Guide provides an overview of government and corporate markets with an emphasis on who buys and how buying decisions are made. The Guide also presents “next step” resources for federal and state governments and the private sector.
Topics covered by the Guide include:
- Selling to the federal government/state governments
- Selling to large corporations
- Selling to foreign governments and international organizations
- “Green” procurement
- Special resources for Women-, Minority, and Veteran-owned businesses
- A glossary of procurement related terms, a procurement preparation checklist, information about teaming agreements and joint ventures, and more.
Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide is published and copyrighted by Braddock Communications, Inc. This special PDF edition of Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide is available at no charge to you thanks to the generous support of Microsoft Corporation.
Download the Guide here: https://netforum.avectra.com/eWeb/DynamicPage.aspx?Site=APTAC&WebCode=PUBPOG