The U.S. General Services Administration’s Office of Small Business Utilization is sponsoring an on-line webinar on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013, from 9:30 to 11:30 am EST.
This webinar gives businesses the opportunity to the “learn the federal ropes” from marketing to promoting sustainability.
GSA’s Office of Small Business Utilization advocates for small, minority, veteran, HUBZone, and women business owners. The webinar will focus on the steps to “Doing Business with GSA” through contracting
options, sustainability, and more, including:
- GSA’s procurement policies and methods
- Accessing government solicitations
- Marketing your products/services
- GSA Schedules Program Pros and Cons
- The GSA Mentor Protege Program
- GSA and Sustainability
Space is limited. Reserve your webinar seat now at: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/152980351
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
- PC-based attendees requirements: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Mac®-based attendees requirements: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees requirements: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
For additional information, please contact Janice Bracey at firstname.lastname@example.org