The General Services Administration (GSA) is conducting a free webinar on Nov. 28, 2012 to explain:
- contracting options,
- GSA’s procurement policies and methods,
- accessing government solicitations,
- marketing your products/services,
- GSA Schedules Program pros and cons, and
- GSA Mentor-Protege Program.
Small, minority, veteran, service-disabled veteran, HUBZone, and women-owned small business owners are especailly encouraged to participate.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. EDT
To participate, please email Janice Bracey at: firstname.lastname@example.org. (You will then be sent instructions on how to access the webinar)