If you represent an information technology company or public sector agency interested in doing business with the federal government, you may be interested in attending a special Nov. 13th panel hosted by the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG).
The U.S. federal government is the world’s largest consumer, and the government spends in excess of $60 billion annually on IT projects alone. At this event, you’ll get to hear from a panel of distinguished professionals including representatives from the General Services Administration (GSA), the buying arm of the Federal government.
- Charles Wingate – National IT Commodities Program (NITCP) Division
- Cheryl Thorton – Schedule 70 Division
- Diana Hix-Watford – Assisted Acquisition Services (AAS) Division
- Paul Morris – Network Services Division
- Robert Back – Customer Accounts and Research (CAR) Division
- Oliver Yarbrough, Rainmaker Growth Partners
- Aventis Systems, AT&T, IBM, and Mobile Iron
Advance registration is required. For more information, including registration details, click here: TAG Special Event Flyer 11-13-2012