A conference entitled “Your Business Success During and After the 8(a) Program” is being planned for Wednesday, June 27, 2012 by the Georgia District Office of the Small Business Administration and Georgia State University’s Small Business Development Center.
This event will be held in the Georgia State Student Center in downtown Atlanta from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
The conference will address issues pertinent to those businesses just entering the 8(a) program as well as those preparing to exit the program.
Topics will include:
- How to identify sole-source contracting opportunities
- Networking with federal, state and local government agencies as well as prime contractors
- Best practices from successful 8(a) graduates
- Marketing to the federal government
- Preparing for a DCAA audit
Registration details will be posted here as soon as they are made available, so put this date on your calendar now, and check back here in a few days for registration information.