The OSDBU Procurement Conference is a national conference fostering business partnerships between the Federal Government, its prime contractors, and small, minority, service-disabled veteran-owned, veteran-owned, HUBZone, and women-owned businesses. Now in its 22nd year, the OSDBU Directors Conference has become the premier event for small business throughout the United States.
This year the event location will be moved to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. The new venue will allow for a wider participation by both small businesses and the Federal Government. Mark your calendar for April 19, 2012.
This unique one-day event attracts more than 3,000 people including:
- Over 500 government attendees representing 50 Federal, State and local agencies
- Prime Contractors with teaming and mentor-protégé opportunities
- Hundreds of small businesses, minority-owned businesses, women-owned businesses, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses, 8a businesses and HUB-Zone businesses
Participating firms will have the benefit of marketing their products and services to procurement representatives and small business specialists from federal agencies. Companies may choose to set up an exhibit table to showcase their capabilities or simply come as an attendee. The conference also includes educational conference sessions, procurement matchmaking, and a dynamic exhibitor showcase.
Highlights for the 22nd Annual OSDBU Procurement Conference include:
- NEW CONVENIENT LOCATION! Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC
- METRO Access – Mt. Vernon Sq/7th Street/Convention Center Station located on the Yellow Line
- Increased senior level government participation
- 3 times as many MATCHMAKING APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE as last year
- GREEN INITIATIVES – Conference organizers are making every effort to make this a GREEN conference – from the location, to recycling, to reducing the amount of printed materials, we’re striving to reduce the carbon footprint
For complete conference details, visit http://www.fbcinc.com/osdbu.