The Robins AFB and the Air Logistics Center will be holding its annual “Requirements Symposium” on Nov. 15-17, 2011 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter, Perry GA.
This is a unique 3-day event where senior leaders and managers at Robins Air Force Base share their current and future business requirements and organizational vision of the future. This insight into requirements at Robins AFB and the Air Logistics Center allows aerospace industries and businesses to appropriately plan for capabilities to support the needs at Robins AFB and the Warfighters they service.
The base and WR-ALC spend approximately $4.1 Billion dollars each year. By attending, you can see if you can help provide what is needed.
The agenda looks like this:
- Tuesday, November 15 – Optional Golf Tournament at Robins AFB Golf Course
- Tuesday, November 15 – Pre-symposium registration at Museum of Aviation Century of Flight Building
- Tuesday, November 15 – Contractor Vendor Booths, Century of Flight Building
- Tuesday, November 15 – Evening Social, Century of Flight Building
- Wednesday, November 16 – Thursday, November 17, 2011 – Symposium at Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter
Archives of the past five years’ of Symposium events may be found at: http://www.wrcoc-aic.org/Page9.aspx, including lists of attendees.