The Military Healthcare Convention and Conference taking place December 5-8, 2011 in San Diego, California offers a unique opportunity for suppliers of medical producst and services to market themselves.
You can find attached a copy of the daily agenda for this year’s event along with a registration form in these five documents:
- MilitaryHealthcareConference-SanDiego-Dec. 5-8 2011_Part1
- MilitaryHealthcareConference-SanDiego-Dec. 5-8 2011_Part2
- MilitaryHealthcareConference-SanDiego-Dec. 5-8 2011_Part3
- MilitaryHealthcareConference-SanDiego-Dec. 5-8 2011_Part4
- MilitaryHealthcareConference-SanDiego-Dec. 5-8 2011_Part5
There are three ways to register:
1. Call Nakul Nansi directly at (212) 885 2685 by e-mail at email@example.com, or
2. Fill out the attached registration form and fax it to (212) 697-4106, or
3. Register online with the following sales code for the best available rate: TNNANSI
Your registration in this event will give you access to:
- 1. Learn the latest in how to assess and treat TBI and PTSD.
- 2.See the latest medical technologies available from a comprehensive set of exhibitors.
- 3. Hear an expert speaking faculty discuss the continuum of care from Pre- Deployment to Battlefield and MTF’s to Post Deployment and Veteran Services.
- 4. Hemorrhage Control, Airway Emergencies and Chest/Breathing Trauma.
- 5. Networking opportunity with high level decision makers from various departments in the Department of Defense, Government and Companies providing solutions.
If you have questions about this event, call Nakul Nansi at (212) 885 2685.