“Sustaining Warfighter Support while Reducing Cost” is the theme of this year’s supplier conference planned by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) for Columbus, Ohio. This theme highlights DLA’s role in providing logistics support around the world during a time of constrained resources.
This event is scheduled to be held June 27-30, 2011.
The 2011 DLA Enterprise Supplier Conference & Exhibition will feature speakers and panelists from the Department of Defense, Military Services, DLA and other Government Agencies and Industry. There will be breakout sessions, displays and exhibits from all of DLA’s field activities. Also featured will be the presentation of DLA’s Business Alliance Awards.
This conference will include participation from all DLA activities, to include DLA Troop Support, DLA Aviation, DLA Land and Maritime, DLA Energy, DLA Distribution, DLA Disposition Services, and DLA Logistics Information Service for a Defense Logistics Agency-wide conference.
Last year’s conference was attended by over 3,000 people and included more than 230 exhibits. The host of the conference will be Vice Admiral Alan Thompson, Director, Defense Logistics Agency.
• VADM Alan S. Thompson, SC, USN, Director, Defense Logistics Agency
• Mr. Daniel I. Gordon, Administrator, Office of Federal Procurement Policy
• Mr. Alan Estevez, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Logistics and Materiel Readiness
• Mr. Charlie Williams, Director, Defense Contract Management Agency
• Ms. Teresa McKay, Director, Defense Finance and Accounting Service
• Mr. Shay Assad, Director of the Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy (DPAP)
NDIA POC: Taryn Crowder, email@example.com or (703) 247-2566.
Registration details are at: http://www.ndia.org/meetings/1780/Pages/default.aspx
You can track updated announcements about this conference at https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=a6f1568f5a0c0127c543fd1630ce0ac4&tab=core&tabmode=list&=