It was back on Mar. 16, 2010 that the Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC) launched its newly-designed website. It got off to a great start — 392 people visited http://www.gtpac.org 469 times that day, looking at 1,503 pages on the site.
Over the next 365 days, interest has steadily increased. By Mar. 16, 2011, an analysis of the GTPAC website shows that a total of 45,689 visitors made 74,155 visits to the site, viewing our articles and pages 161,322 times.
Visitors to the GTPAC website have come from 141 countries around the world. In the United States, there have been 72,023 visitors — representing all 50 states. Of course, within the U.S., most visits came from within the state of Georgia — 40,616 to be exact.
Outside Georgia, the states from which the most people have visited are (in descending order): Virginia , California, the District of Columbia, Florida, New York, Texas, Maryland, Illinois, Alabama, and North Carolina.
What are GTPAC’s most popular web pages? Other than many of the daily news stories pertaining to developments in the government contracting arena, the pages that are most popular are:
- What is a Capabilities Statement and why should I have one? – http://gtpac.org/2010/05/what-is-a-capabilities-statement-and-why-should-i-have-one/
- iSearch — GTPAC’s powerful government contracting research tool – http://gtpac.org/isearch/
- 14 Tips for Attending a Government Expo or Trade Show – http://gtpac.org/2012/12/14-tips-for-attending-a-government-expo-or-trade-show/
- The 2 most important parts of a gov’t solicitation — and why you should pay attention to them – http://gtpac.org/2010/05/the-2-most-important-parts-of-a-govt-solicitation-and-why-you-should-pay-attention-to-them/
- What’s an “elevator speech”? And why you need one! – http://gtpac.org/2010/07/whats-an-elevator-pitch-and-why-you-need-one/
- Is a GSA Schedule contract right for you? – http://gtpac.org/2010/05/is-a-gsa-schedule-contract-right-for-you/
- What do those symbols mean in my bid match “search profile”? – http://gtpac.org/2010/07/what-do-those-symbols-mean-in-my-bid-match-search-profile/
- Three tips for researching contract awardees and probable bidders – http://gtpac.org/2010/06/three-tips-for-researching-contract-awardees-and-probable-bidders/
- Is your contracting officer busy? This could explain why! – http://gtpac.org/2010/07/does-your-contracting-officer-seem-busy-heres-why/
- Small Business Specialists and how they can help you – http://gtpac.org/2010/07/small-business-specialists-and-how-they-can-help-you/
- How To Request One-On-One Assistance from GTPAC – http://gtpac.org/2010/03/how-to-request-one-on-one-assistance/
45,000 people can’t be wrong! Maybe you should bookmark and visit the GTPAC website (http://www.gtpac.org) regularly!