Thanks to the Small Business Administration (SBA), there is a new set of government contracting resources available to you — all via the Internet.
Want some expert insight and guidance about working with the government? You can listen to podcasts on these two subjects by clicking on the links below:
There also are several free online courses are offered by the SBA to help prospective and existing entrepreneurs understand the basics about contracting with governmental agencies. Each of these is about 30 minutes long:
- A Veterans’ Guide: How to Win Federal Contracts
- Winning Federal Contracts: A Guide for Women Entrepreneurs
- Recovery Act Opportunities: How to Win Federal Contracts
- Business Opportunities: A Guide to Winning Federal Contracts
- INSIGHT: Guide to the 8(a) Business Development Program
- Government Contracting Workshop
Finally, there are two video interviews with successful entrepreneurs who explain how they’ve achieved success in the government marketplace. You can see these interviews by clicking here.