The Georgia District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and SCORE Atlanta are hosting another informational webinar for small businesses on the Affordable Care Act. The next webinar for small businesses will be held on Tuesday, January 14, 2013 from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm. In this webinar, you’ll learn about the ACA and your business, including:
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
- Shared Employer Responsibility
- Ms. Amanda Ptashkin, Outreach and Advocacy Director, Georgians for a Healthy Future,
- Ms. Kim Agah, Vice President for CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
Online Registration is at: http://events.sba.gov/eventmanagement/EventRegistration.aspx?id=a891c1d2-3767-e311-9695-02bfa56e2a24
For questions regarding registration please contact Ms. Patrice Dozier at 404-331-0100 ext. 411.