If you’re a business person who’s pursuing government contracts, you know there’s lots to learn.
For over 30 years, the Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC) has been recognized as the source for expert advice and training on all aspects of government contracting. Now, GTPAC is making it even easier for you to learn about important topics within the government contracting arena.
Starting in July, GTPAC is launching a series of one-hour webinars about various aspects of government contracting. As with all GTPAC training offerings, the webinars are free — and they’re convenient, too, because they’re conducted during the lunch hour.
Below is a list of what’s coming up. Simply click on any webinar title to see a description and to register:
- July 14, 2017 – Bid Protests — What Government Contractors Need to Know
- July 28, 2017 – The False Claims Act — What Government Contractors Need to Know
- Aug. 11, 2017 – Procurement Integrity & Ethics 101 for the Government Contractor
- Sept. 8, 2017 – Requests for Equitable Adjustments and Claims
- Sept. 22, 2017 – Tips for Writing a Winning Proposal
- Oct. 13, 2017 – Doing Business with the State of Georgia
- Oct. 27, 2017 – Cybersecurity 101 for the Government Contractor
Each webinar is conducted from noon to 1:00 pm, and each webinar requires advance registration. To register, simply click on the title(s) of the webinar(s) listed above.