Conference on Emergency Response Contracting Opportunities for Georgia Businesses
Monday, June 21, 2010 – 8:00 am- 3:30 pm
GTRI Auditorium, located on first floor of the GTRI Conference Center, 250 – 14th St., NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. (You may visit http://gtpac.ecenterdirect.com/ConferenceDetail.action?ID=6787 for an interactive map and directions.)
8:00am-9:00am – Check-In, Coffee, Meet & Greet
9:00am-9:10 am – Opening Remarks
- Kelvin J. Kelkenberg, DHS/FEMA Division Director, Mission Support Bureau
- Chuck Schadl, Program Director, Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center
- Shyam Reddy, Regional Administrator, General Services Administration, Sunbelt Region
9:10am-9:25am – Charlie Dawson, Director of Operations, Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA)
9:25am-9:40am – Jake Hansen, Chief Procurement Officer, DHS/FEMA
9:40am-10:45am – Panel Discussion
- Kevin Stallings, Director, GSA Customer Services
- Terry Doumkos, Director of Strategic Sourcing, Georgia Dept. of Administrative Services
- Peter Navesky, Disaster Program Manager, HQ US Army Corps of Engineers
- Bryan McCreary, Chief, Acquisitions Preparedness Branch, FEMA
11:00am- 3:30pm – Match-Making Sessions
- These 15-minute match-making appointments were set and confirmed in advance of today’s conference. If you need an appointment, please check the desk to see if there any open slots or cancellations. If you cannot keep your appointment, please let us know.
- Concurrent with the match-making appointments, Procurement Counselors from the Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center are conducting a workshop to provide tips and suggestions on how to follow-up on this conference and other government contracting tips. You may join this discussion at any time.
- Note: Box lunches will be available for sale in the lobby for $8-9. Cash only, please.
- Parking is free in the deck, but please plan ahead because 200 people will be arriving at the same time.