For the 3rd year, the Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership (GaMEP) at Georgia Tech is partnering with other organizations across the state to host the annual Supplier Opportunities for Aerospace & Automotive Resources (SOAR) Conference.
The conference provides opportunities for Aerospace, Automotive, and Defense Suppliers to meet with large Aerospace and Automotive OEMs to pitch your products and services.
By attending this conference and having one-on-one meetings with these large OEMs, you will have the chance to:
- Meet with multiple companies within your industry
- Pitch your product/service to large OEMs
- Grow your business through new customers through these 15-minute Fast Pitch sessions
- Hear from large OEMs on what they are looking for in suppliers
- Attend development sessions to gain tips and tools to improve your business
- Date: March 6 & 7 (Automotive Portion) / March 7 & 8 (Aerospace Portion)
- Cost: Early Bird Registration is through Jan. 24. Cost is $125 to attend one portion (either Auto or Aero) or $225 to attend all 3 days
- Location: Middle Georgia State University in Macon, GA
- Register: http://bit.ly/2CSivSl (If you would like to attend the one-on-one Fast Pitch sessions, on your registration form, mark “Yes” for that question.)