The national Minority Business Enterprise Manufacturer’s Summit is returning to Atlanta on August 15 & 16, 2017.
Held at Georgia Tech’s Global Learning Center, this two-day event has grown into a hub for leading Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) manufacturers to convene.
More than 200 attendees from the manufacturing community from 19 states, Puerto Rico, and Washington, D.C. attended last year’s summit and that number is expected to increase at this year’s event.
DAY 1: Social & Networking Reception – August 15, 2017
Be a part of the industry’s most powerful gathering of MBE manufacturers, innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs shaping and transforming manufacturing through technology today. Share stories, recognize and celebrate your peers – form valuable connections that will last a lifetime. Come join your colleagues for cocktails, networking and thought leadership.
- Gathering Spot 384 Northyards Boulevard, NW; Building 100, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Reception Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Day 2: National MBE Manufacturers Summit 2017, August 16, 2017
Georgia Tech Global Learning Center 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Registraion/Networking and Breakfast
- Welcome: Chris Downing, Vice President, Georgia Tech Enterprise Innovation Institute
- Opening Keynote: Theresa Carrington, CEO of The Blessing Basket Project as well as trademark symbol.
Relationship Building Sessions
- Connecting MBE Manufacturers Together for Opportunities.
- Building a Smart Factory – Industry 4.0
- Building a Compititive Workforce
- Steve Voorhees, CEO of WestRock
- Featuring the Latest Trends in Innovation and Technology.
Fast Pitch One-On-One Meetings
- With Corporations and OEMs.
- Featuring MBE Manufacturers.
Registration and More Information
Please visit: http://mbemanufacturersummit.com/index.html#home