The Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC) is conducting a free webinar on the morning of June 13, 2017, covering all aspects of the Small Business Administration’s Woman Owned Small Business Program.
The webinar will discuss the differences between women-owned small businesses (WOSBs) and economically disadvantaged women-owned small businesses (EDWOSBs). Also to be covered includes:
- the ownership, control, and financial net worth standards;
- the NAICS codes eligible under the WOSB Program;
- the set-aside rules;
- third-party certifier and self-certification procedures;
- SBA’s new Certify.SBA.GOV website where WOSB/EDWOSB documentation is to be uploaded;
- the documentation and registration that WOSBs and EDWOSBs are expected to maintain;
- limitations on subcontracting;
- the SBA’s “eligibility examinations”; and
To register for this webinar, go to https://gtpac.ecenterdirect.com/events/8304 and click on the “Sign Up” button.