The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) is holding a Pre-Proposal Conference — followed by a Networking Session for small businesses — on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 in Savannah, Georgia. These events are being held in conjunction with a planned design-build construction contract for the Savannah Courthouse Annex.
- The Pre-Proposal Conference will be held at 9:00 a.m. with the Phase l Shortlist Firms to discuss the project’s Statement of Work.
- At 1:00 p.m., the Networking Session will be held to benefit small business firms interested in meeting with the Shortlist Firms in order to pursue partnering and subcontracting opportunities.
- Hoar Construction / Page, Two Metroplex Drive, Suite 400, Birmingham, AL 35209
- New South Construction / Robert A.M. Stern Architects / Rosser International, 1180 West Peachtree Street, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30309
- White Construction / Waggonner & Ball, 613 Cresent Circle, Suite 100, Ridgeland, MS 39157
Those interested in attending are requested to submit registration information not later than 4:00 p.m. (EST), Tuesday, April 25, 2017. Attendance is limited to 3 participants per firm. To register, please respond by email to both the primary and secondary points-of-contact (POCs) with the following information: Name of Firm, Individual(s) Attending, Position Title(s), Email Address, Phone Number, and Type of Small Business.
Swindale Rhodes, Contracting Officer, email@example.com
Chasity Ash, Lead Small Business Technical Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
124 Barnard Street,
Juliet Lowe Bldg., 3rd Floor
Savannah, GA 31401