Are you implementing ways to reach milestones and grow your business?
Want to hear from several Savannah business owners who have successfully navigated the journey from local to beyond?
Now’s your chance! Join us on Thursday, March 30, when Ruel Joyner, CEO of 24e Design Co., Ted Dennard, president and head beekeeper for Savannah Bee Company, and Stephanie Lindley, CEO of Byrd Cookie Company will share strategies for success, common roadblocks (and how to overcome them), and resources.
Participants will learn how to assess their company and industry; determine how their business model translates; investigate target markets; diversify product and service offerings; and use technology to stay effective.
Breakfast & networking at 7:30 a.m.; program runs 8-9:30 a.m.
Who Should Attend:
Entrepreneurs and business owners
How You Will Benefit
- Assess their company and industry
- Determine how their business model translates from a local/regional level to a national/global one
- Identify and investigate target markets
- Diversify product and service offerings
- Use technology to stay effective
- Seek advice and assistance from other business owners who have made the transition from local to a larger reach
- Case studies of three successful local business owners
- Strategies for success
- Common roadblocks (and how to overcome them)