Fort Gordon has announced it will be holding its semi-annual Cyber Security and Technology Day on Wednesday, October 21, 2015.
The event will be held between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm at Ft. Gordon’s conference and catering facility located on 19th St., Fort Gordon, GA 30905.
This is an opportunity for the organizations and units structured under the United States Army Cyber Command, U.S. Army Cyber Center of Excellence (Cyber CoE), and 7th Signal Command (Theater) along with other tenant units to see the latest in emerging technologies, network with industry experts, and share ideas and future goals.
Attendees can view live demonstrations and presentations from a variety of companies. Technologies on display include:
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
- Military Booster Amplifiers
- Big Data Analytics
- Zero Clients
- Rugged Tablets
- Network Forensics
- Data Management and Protection
- Copper and Fiber Cable and Connectivity Products
- Satellite Communications
- Tactical Communications Systems
- Intelligence Workflows and Software
- Field Deployable Power Supplies
- Signal and Network Analyzers
- Advanced Networking and Communications Solutions
- Touch-Screen Oscilloscopes
- Many More!
Pre-registration can be accomplished at: https://ncsi-web.ungerboeck.com/reg/reg_p1_form.aspx?oc=10&ct=ATTENDEE&eventid=6487
Details on speaking opportunities are at: http://www.ncsi.com/techexpos/2015/fortgordon-fall/speaking-opps.php